The medical industry is worth at least USD3.5 trillion as of 2019 and is continuing to grow meet increasing demands. Malaysia for example is the world’s largest medical gloves producer.
Primarily, the industry deals with the prevention and treatment of diseases, patient care and healthcare technology, and the tremendous shift in the ways of working as more research and technology came about was probably considered unfathomable 30-40year ago. Industry players such as manufacturers, distributors, importers and Authorised Representative can certainly benefit from the various scheme under SIRIM QAS International.
To facilitate your license application for the manufacturing of medical devices, you may consider ISO 13485 QMS Certification Medical Devices as it provides assurance that you have developed and implemented a quality management system which lead to the development of safe and reliable medical devices.
- ISO 9001 Quality Management
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety
- OHSAS 18001 & MS 1722
- ISO 13485 Medical Devices
- IATF 16949 Automotive
- MS 1900 Quality Management – Shariah Based
- ISO 28000 Supply Chain Security
- ISO 55001 Asset Management
- ISO 14067 Carbon Footprint
- ISO 37001 Anti-Bribery
- ISO 22716:2007 GMP Cosmetics
- ISO 41001 Facility Management
- Malaysian Brand