Electrical & Electronics Print
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Under the Electricity Regulations 1994, manufacturers, importers, exhibitors, sellers and advertisers of electrical equipment need to apply for a Certificate of Approval (COA) from the Energy Commission (ST). Test reports from our laboratories are recognized by the Energy Commission as being valid for your COA application. Once your regulated electrical equipment has been approved, you will need to label it in accordance with regulations, through the use of the SIRIM labels or SIRIM Certification Marks.