- Evaluate business opportunities
- Provide advisory and technical expertise to support business operations / performance
- Identify and assess business risks and threats associated with product and services offered and formulate appropriate strategy to reduce and mitigate the risks and threats
- Plan, forecast and provide technical expertise in business planning and decision making
- Prepare comprehensive analysis report with commentaries on financial performance
- Provide interpretation report on financial information to make business decision
- Lead / drive functional activities and provide technical expertise for financial improvement process to improve efficiency and productivity
- Review on current costs and margins/mark-ups of products and services
- Conduct risk assessment and plan on ways to minimize/management risk
- Plan, lead and coordinate in preparing data and special report required by stakeholders and Management
- Possess a minimum Degree in Finance / Statistics / Mathematics / Economic / Accountancy / Business Administration / Management, with minimum of 6 years’ working experience in the related field. Having working experiences in Corporate Finance or Cost Accounting is an added advantage.
- Possess a professional certificate such as CIMA, CPA, or ACA / ACCA is an added advantage.
- Excellent proficiency in written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Having working experience in a law firm is an added advantage.
- Strong attention to details.
- Strong analytical thinking skill.
- Able to work both independently and in a team.
- Creative and computer literate.
- Self-motivated, with excellent interpersonal skills.
Interested candidates are invited to apply on-line through Jobstreet. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. For any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact Nur Iryani binti Hashim at 03-55446891.
SIRIM Group is committed in ensuring the confidentiality, protection, security and accuracy of your personal information made available to SIRIM GROUP in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010. It is your obligation to ensure that all personal information submitted and retained is accurate, not misleading, updated and complete in all aspects. SIRIM Group and/or its employees or authorised officers or agents will not be responsible for any personal information submitted by you that is inaccurate, misleading, incomplete or not updated.
Please refer to our Personal Data Protection Policy at http://www.sirim.my/privacy for further information.