About Engineering Inspection
For operators of plants and facilities in sectors such as oil and gas and power/energy, inspection and verification of steam boilers, unfired pressure vessels and pipelines is a mandatory process. Your facilities can benefit from our multi-disciplinary team of highly qualified inspection engineers, who can provide mandatory inspection services as well as independent third party inspection, verification and endorsement.
Mandatory Inspection Services
- Review and verification of design drawings and stress calculation of steam boilers, unfired pressure vessels and pipelines;
- Witnessing, inspection, verification and approval of new, used or in-service local or imported steam boilers, unfired pressure vessels and pipelines;
- Witnessing, verification and approval of Welding Procedure Specification (WPS) Welder Performance Qualification Test (WPQT) and electrode approval performed by competent firms for steam boilers, unfired pressure vessels, gas pipelines and hoisting machines;
- Lifting Devices Inspection (i.e. Used Crane, Mobile Crane); and
- Safe Housing System (Habitat).
Independent Third Party Inspection, Verification and Endorsement Services
- Inspection before, during and after Construction;
- Compliance Inspection on Imported and In-service Industrial Equipment and Machinery;
- Condition Monitoring and Plant Assessment;
- Non-Destructive Evaluation (Witness and Verification of Test Report); and
- Endorsement of Failure Investigation and Analysis Reports.
What are the benefits of Engineering Inspection ?
- Respond to defects detected at an early stage to save costs.
- Improve safety and quality through our comprehensive and credible inspections.
- Take advantage of business opportunities through compliance to various codes, standards, specifications and design requirements.
- Minimize the inspection time required for facilities that have been shut down or are under construction, saving your costs.
Why SIRIM QAS International ?
- We are recognized by the Department of Occupational Safety and Health Malaysia (DOSH) as the Inspecting Authority for Steam Boilers and Unfired Pressure Vessels.
- We offer the most competent and cost-effective third party engineering inspection services.
- We have a large pool of technically qualified and experienced professionals to serve your needs