ISO 22301 BUSINESS CONTINUITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
All types of organizations, regardless of their size or nature of business, whether in the private or public sector are vulnerable to many forms of disruptions. Natural catastrophes, political disturbances, terrorism, epidemics and technology failure may occur at any time and lead to business disruptions. ISO 22301 is an international network standard for Business Continuity Management that provides a framework to plan, establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain and continually improve a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS).
Contact us if you wish to transfer your certification from another accredited certification body to SIRIM QAS International.
- Identify and manage current and future threats to your business.
- Minimize the impact of incidents and losses.
- Minimize downtime during incidents and improve recovery time.
- Keep critical functions up and running during times of crises.
- Meeting legal and regulatory requirements.
- SIRIM QAS International is accredited by the Department of Standards Malaysia (STANDARDS MALAYSIA) and the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS).
- A member of the International Certification Network IQNET, SIRIM QAS International is authorized to issue IQNet certificates, which further enhance the acceptance and recognition of our certificates around the world.
- Submission of Questionaire
- Issuance of Quotation
- Submission of Application
- Stage 1 Audit
- Stage 2 Audit
- Recommendation & Approval
- Issuance of Certificate
- Surveillance Audit/Recertification Audit