ISO 22716:2007 GOOD MANUFACTURING PRACTICES (GMP)
ISO 22716 certification scheme will complement the existing GMP set by the National Pharmaceutical Regulatory Agency (NPRA) as well as the ASEAN Cosmetics Directives. The Malaysian market for personal care products in cosmetic has undergone a number of changes as demand for cosmetic increases. Consumers of cosmetic products no longer apply solely to women as both genders generate strong demand for it. This allows the cosmetic industries to grow rapidly.
ISO 22716:2007 gives guidelines for the production, control, storage and shipment of cosmetic products. The guidelines offers organizational and practical development of the quality of the product. The GMP in this guideline constitutes the practical development of the quality assurance concept through the description of the plant activities that are based on sound scientific judgement and risk assessment.
Contact us if you wish to transfer your certification from another accredited certification body to SIRIM QAS International.
- Industry best practice gives assurance the basic operational and environmental conditions requires to produce safe products..
- Quality products are recognised and accepted internationally.
- Sales and marketing advantages: The competitive ability of services increases.
- We are accredited by the Department of Standards Malaysia (STANDARDS MALAYSIA) and the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS).
- Our collaboration with the International Certification Network, IQNet and networking with foreign Certification Bodies and associated international certification organizations leads to worldwide market access.
- Our highly experienced and professional auditors are competent in a wide range of sectors.
- We offer the option of combined certification audits of two or more management systems (Quality, Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety) to minimize disruption to your organization.
- Submission of Questionnaire and Appendix
- Issuance of Quotation
- Submission of Application
- Stage 1 Audit
- Stage 2 Audit
- Recommendation & Approval
- Issuance of Certificate
- Surveillance Audit/Recertification