ISO 28000 SUPPLY CHAIN SECURITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Risks in the supply chain such as threats from terrorism, fraud and piracy have serious implications to businesses. Organizations must manage these risks and assure security throughout the supply chain by identifying potential threats, assessing risks and implementing measures to prevent any risks and threats from adversely affecting the success of their businesses. ISO 28000 provides a framework for a security management system which is aimed at improving the overall security of supply chains. This standard will facilitate trade and the transport of goods across borders. It will increase the ability of organizations in the supply chain to effectively implement mechanisms that address security vulnerabilities at strategic and operational levels, as well as to establish preventive action plans. This standard can be applied by organizations of all sizes at any stage of the production or supply chain.
Contact us if you wish to transfer your certification from another accredited certification body to SIRIM QAS International.
- Improve stakeholder confidence by demonstrating more robust and secure supply chain management.
- Enhance customer satisfaction by demonstrating ability to meet their specific requirements.
- Make the organizations a supplier of choice by demonstrating the organization’s capability to manage security issues within the supply chain.
- Demonstrates systematic security supply chain management.
- Develop business cooperation along the supply chain.
- Shorten customs clearance time and reduced secondary inspections.
- Facilitate compliance with other official trade and supply chain processes, including the European Union’s Authorized Economic Operator (AEO), and US Customs and Border Patrol (CBP)’s Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-PAT).
- Our highly experienced and professional auditors are competent in a wide range of sectors.
- Submission of Questionnaire
- Issuance of Quotation
- Submission of Application
- Stage 1 Audit
- Stage 2 Audit
- Recommendation & Approval
- Issuance of Certificate
- Surveillance Audit / Recertification