ISO/IEC 27001 INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM CERTIFICATION
Your business can reduce the risks associated with information technology (IT) systems, such as hacker attacks, viruses, malware and data theft, by implementing an Information Security Management System (ISMS). We can assist by certifying your organization to ISO/IEC 27001, which is based on the internationally accepted standard for Information Security Management.
Online application for Management System Certification
Contact us if you wish to transfer your certification from another accredited certification body to SIRIM QAS International.
Click here for FAQs
- Ensure the preservation of confidentiality, integrity and availability of your information systems.
- Assure the authenticity, accountability, non-repudiation and reliability of your information systems.
- Give assurance to your customers and stakeholders that their information is secure from damage, loss and misuse.
- Gain an improved reputation for integrity and security in your business processes.
- We are accredited by the Department of Standards Malaysia (STANDARDS MALAYSIA) and the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS).
- Our partnership with the international certification network (IQNet) leads to worldwide recognitions of the certificate issued by us.
- Our highly experienced and professional auditors are competent in a wide range of sectors.
- Submission of Questionnaire
- Issuance of Quotation
- Submission of Application
- Stage 1 Audit
- Stage 2 Audit
- Recommendation & Approval
- Issuance of Certificate
- Surveillance Audit/Recertification