ISO/IEC 20000-1 IT SERVICE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM CERTIFICATION
If your organization provides IT support and maintenance services, you can gain considerable competitive advantage by being certified to ISO/IEC 20000. The standard describes an integrated set of processes and management approach for the effective delivery of IT services to internal or external customers.
Online application for Management System Certification
Contact us if you wish to transfer your certification from another accredited certification body to SIRIM QAS International.
Click here for FAQs
- Meet customer and regulatory requirements and achieve continual process improvement.
- Boost productivity, reduce defects and provide more efficient services.
- Increase acceptance of products and services in markets, and meets prerequisites for some business sectors.
- Allows the use of the APM Group logo and permits a request for listing on the APM Group website.
- We are a Registered Certification Body with APM Group, the organization which manages the ISO/IEC 20000 certification scheme.
- Our highly experienced and professional auditors are competent in a wide range of sectors.
- Submission of Questionnaire
- Issuance of Quotation
- Submission of Application
- Stage 1 Audit (Document review and evaluation of readiness)
- Stage 2 Audit (Verification of effective implementation)
- Issuance of Certificate
- Surveillance Audit/Recertification