OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM CERTIFICATION
ISO 45001, Occupational health and Safety Management System – Requirements, which will enable organizations to manage OHS risks, consequently, prevent work-related injuries and ill- health to workers and to provide safe and healthy workplace
This standard is intended for use by any organizations, regardless of its or the nature of its work, and can be integrated in to health and safety programs such as workers’ wellness and well-being.
Online application for Management System Certification
Contact us if you wish to transfer your certification from another accredited certification body to SIRIM QAS International.
Click here for FAQs
- To prevent work-related injuries, illnesses and health.
- To motivate and engage staff to ensure health and safety, and competency right across their organizations..
- To provide safe and healthy workplaces.
- to improve occupational health and safety performances and effectiveness.
- We are accredited by the Department of Standards Malaysia (STANDARDS MALAYSIA) and the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS).
- Our collaboration with the International Certification Network, IQNet and networking with foreign Certification Bodies and associated international certification organizations leads to worldwide market access.
- Our highly experienced and professional auditors are competent in a wide range of sectors.
- We offer the option of combined certification audits of two or more management systems (Quality, Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety) to minimize disruption to your organization.
- Submission of Questionnaire and Appendix
- Issuance of Quotation
- Submission of Application
- Stage 1 Audit
- Stage 2 Audit
- Recommendation & Approval
- Issuance of Certificate
- Surveillance Audit/Recertification