OHSAS 18001 & MS 1722 OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM CERTIFICATION SCHEME
OHSAS 18001 is the most widely used and recognized standard for Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems, while MS 1722 is a Malaysian Standard on Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems. Your organization can use these standards to demonstrate its commitment to safeguard the welfare of employees and others from workplace injuries and illnesses, as well as meeting OSH legal requirements.
Contact us if you wish to transfer your certification from another accredited certification body to SIRIM QAS International.
- Improve management of occupational health and safety risks, reducing the probability of accidents in the workplace.
- Continually improve safety and health performance, including compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Achieve cost reduction by minimizing work related hazards and injuries, thus boosting profitability.
- We are accredited by the Department of Standards Malaysia (STANDARDS MALAYSIA).
- Our collaboration with the International Certification Network, IQNet and networking with foreign Certification Bodies and associated international certification organizations leads to worldwide market access.
- Our highly experienced and professional auditors are competent in a wide range of sectors.
- We offer the option of combined certification audits of two or more management systems (Quality, Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety) to minimize disruption to your organization.
- Submission of Questionnaire
- Issuance of Quotation
- Submission of Application
- Stage 1 Audit
- Stage 2 Audit
- Recommendation & Approval
- Issuance of Certificate
- Surveillance Audit/Recertification