PERSONNEL CERTIFICATION SCHEME FOR INSTALLER OF PRESSURIZED HOT WORK ENCLOSURE PRINT
Pressurized Hot Work Enclosure offers a practical engineering solution in managing and controlling the risks associated for carrying out hot work and use of other sources of ignition in classified hazardous areas (explosive environment).
- Provide cross-industry competencies needed for work associated with equipment of hazardous areas.
- Demonstrates personnel competency and provides confidence on operational of equipment complying with IECEx requirements and IEC standards related to explosive atmospheres.
- Provides a single system for the assessment and qualification of persons meeting the competency prerequisites needed to properly implement the safety requirements based on the suite of IEC Standards covering explosive atmospheres.
- We are the sole ASEAN based IECEx Certification Body for IECEx Certification of Personnel Competence for Explosive Atmosphere.
- We are an approved certification body to provide 3rd party assurance that the person has knowledge, skill and qualification based on the CoPC prerequisites.
- Our highly experienced and professional auditors are competent in a wide range of sectors.
- Evaluation of Applicant Documentation
- Assessment (Knowledge and/or Performance) of Personnel Competence
- Issuance of Certificate and Wallet ID
- Surveillance and Recertification