FIRE LISTING SCHEME
If manufacture passive fire protection products, components and building materials, you will need to gain approval for your products based on their compliance with fire resistance tests. The Fire Listing Scheme certifies that the products meet national or international standards on fire resistance.
- Indicate to the Fire and Rescue Department of Malaysia and building designers that your components/products comply with required fire resistance properties.
- Provide independent assurance to customers that your products are tested in accordance with the correct specification, test method and test environment.
- Provide independent assurance that your products are manufactured under an effective system of testing, supervision and control.
- Utilize SIRIM marks/labels as marketing tools to gain customer confidence on the quality and safety of your products.
- Facilitate approval of your building materials by the Fire and Rescue Department of Malaysia based on the classification specified in the Uniform Building By Law (UBBL).
- We are accredited by the Department of Standards Malaysia (STANDARDS MALAYSIA) for the Product Certification Scheme against the ISO/IEC Guide 17065.
- Our Fire Protection Section is accredited to ISO/IEC 17025 by STANDARDS MALAYSIA.
- Our highly experienced and professional personnel are competent in a wide range of sectors.
- Submission of Questionnaire
- Acceptance by Certification Panel
- Issuance of Quotation
- Submission of Application
- Document Review
- Factory Audit
- Sample Selection & Testing
- Recommendation & Approval