IECEE CB Scheme
IECEE CB Scheme
About IECEE CB Scheme
Manufacturers of electrical and electronic products who wish to break into new export markets can participate in the IEC system for Conformity Testing & Certification of Electrotechnical Equipment & Components (IECEE) Certification Body (CB) Scheme in order to overcome trade barriers caused by different certification criteria in different countries.
What are the benefits of IECEE CB Scheme ?
- Overcome technical barriers to trade caused by certification criteria.
- Make use of the CB Test Report and Certificate to obtain national approvals in IECEE member countries through their participating national certification bodies.
- Avoid the costs and delays of multiple testing and approval.
- Assure your customers of the consistent level of safety of your electrical equipment.
Why SIRIM QAS International ?
- We are accredited by the Department of Standards Malaysia (STANDARDS MALAYSIA) for the Product Certification Scheme against the ISO/IEC Guide 17065, while our laboratories are accredited to ISO/IEC 17025 by STANDARDS MALAYSIA.
- We are accepted as the Issuing and Recognizing National Certification Body (NCB) and CB Testing Laboratories (CBTL), which enables us to issue CB Test Reports and CB Test Certificates.
- Our highly experienced and professional auditors are competent in a wide range of sectors
How to apply IECEE CB Scheme ?
- Submission of Application
- Issuance of Quotation
- Payment of Fees and Submission of Samples
- Conduct Testing
- Issuance of CB Test Reports
- Issuance of CB Test Certificates