PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT (PPE)
The personal protective equipment (PPE) refers to any equipment which is intended to be worn or held by a person at work which protects workers against one or more risks to health or safety and any additional accessory designed to meet that objective.Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is regulated under the Department of Occupational Safety and Health (DOSH), which requires for approved PPE for use in construction, logging and other sub-sectors, including any organization working with hazardous chemicals. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) can be categorized according to the risk and parts of the body to be protected:
- Head Protection
- Sight Protection
- Respiratory / Breathing Protection
- Hand Protection
- Body Protection
- Feet Protection
- Hearing Protection
- Approved PPE provides the user an assurance for safety and reliability
- Provides an independent assurance that PPE manufactured are under an effective system of testing, supervision and control.
- Improve efficiency in production and reduce wastage and rejects
- We are accredited by the Department of Standards Malaysia (STANDARDS MALAYSIA) for the Product Certification Scheme against the ISO/IEC Guide 17065.
- We have been appointed by Department of Occupational, Safety and Health (DOSH), which requires for approved PPE for use in construction, logging and other sub-sectors, including any organization working with hazardous chemicals
- Our highly experienced and professional auditors are competent in a wide range of sectors.
- Evaluation of Document
- Factory Audit & Sampling
- Initial Type Testing
- Approval Process & Licence
- DOSH Approval
- Surveillance & Re-Evaluation Testing
- Application for SIRIM Label