About Ready-Mixed Concrete Scheme
Local engineers, consultants, contractors and suppliers of ready-mixed concrete (RMC) are recommended to adopt the latest standard in order to ensure the quality and consistency of concrete. Your organization can certify your concrete through the Ready-Mixed Concrete Certification Scheme under SIRIM QAS International.
What are the benefits of Ready-Mixed Concrete Scheme?
- Elevate customers’ confidence in the quality and consistency of RMC being used in your construction projects.
- Ensure that your organization enhances productivity and quality in the construction industry value chain through the use of high-grade materials.
- Enhance your reputation and extend your market by using the SIRIM Product Certification Mark on your products as a marketing tool.
Why SIRIM QAS International?
- We are accredited by the Department of Standards Malaysia (STANDARDS MALAYSIA) for the Product Certification Scheme against the ISO/IEC Guide 17065.
- Our highly experienced and professional auditors are competent in a wide range of sectors.
How to apply Ready-Mixed Concrete Scheme?
- Evaluation of Document
- Workshop Audit and Sampling
- Recommendation and Approval Process
- Issuance of License