ISO 14001 ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM CERTIFICATION SCHEME
Organizations seeking to comply with environmental regulations and enhance corporate environmental responsibility efforts should consider ISO 14001, the most widely used standard for Environmental Management Systems internationally. By implementing the standard, your organization will be better able to manage the environmental impacts of its business activities.
Contact us if you wish to transfer your certification from another accredited certification body to SIRIM QAS International.
- Meet customer and regulatory requirements for environmental performance and achieve continual process improvement.
- Improve your organization’s environmental responsibility performance and public image.
- Facilitate access to the “green market” of environmentally friendly products and services.
- Gain competitive advantage by meeting customers’ environmental standards
- We are accredited by the Department of Standards Malaysia (STANDARDS MALAYSIA) and the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS).
- Through our collaboration with the International Certification Network, IQNet and networking with foreign Certification Bodies and associated international certification organizations leads to worldwide market access.
- Our highly experienced and professional auditors are competent in a wide range of sectors.
- We offer the option of combined certification audits of two or more management systems (Quality, Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety) to minimize disruption to your organization.
- Submission of Questionnaire
- Issuance of Quotation
- Submission of Application
- Stage 1 Audit
- Stage 2 Audit
- Recommendation & Approval
- Issuance of Certificate
- Surveillance Audit/Recertification