ISO 50001 ENERGY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM CERTIFICATION SCHEME
Businesses are under increasing pressure to make more efficient use of energy, in the face of environmental issues such as global warming. We can certify your organization to the leading management system for energy management, ISO 50001 – Energy Management System (EnMS), which is based on the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle for continuous improvement.
Contact us if you wish to transfer your certification from another accredited certification body to SIRIM QAS International.
- Make more efficient use of energy sources, resulting in cost saving.
- Reduce energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions.
- Enhance competitiveness due to lower usage of energy.
- Facilitate meeting of legal and regulatory requirements regarding energy efficiency and energy management.
- Improve your organization’s reputation for environmental responsibility.
- Our highly experienced and professional auditors are competent in a wide range of sectors.
- Submission of Questionnaire
- Issuance of Quotation
- Submission of Application
- Stage 1 Audit
- Stage 2 Audit
- Recommendation & Approval
- Issuance of Certificate
- Surveillance Audit / Recertification