MALAYSIAN SUSTAINABLE PALM OIL (MSPO) & MSPO SUPPLY CHAIN
The MSPO certification scheme allows for growers (independent or organized smallholders or estates) or palm oil mills to be individually certified or to be under a group certification i.e. a single certification covering a group of estates or group of mills or group of smallholders or a combination of an estate, mill and/or smallholders. With MSPO certification, the organization will be able to make claims that its products are produced in a sustainable manner.
For more information, kindly contact:
1) Pn. Radziah binti Mohd Daud
- Telephone: 03-55446448
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Broaden market access with the increasing demand for sustainable palm oil.
- Enhance the organization’s image as it is seen as being socially and environmentally responsible.
- Facilitate access to the growing “green market”.
- Contribute to the significant growth and economic development of oil palm smallholders.
- Ensure sustainable and equitable use of resources without degrading the environment or risking the health or safety of employees.
- Comply with Government of Malaysia directive on MSPO certification.
- Stage 1 Audit
- Stage 2 Audit
- Approval Stage
- Certificate Granted
- Surveillance Audit
- Recertification Audit
MSPO Supply Chain
- Main On-Site Audit
- Approval Stage
- Certification Granted
- Renewal Audit / Surveillance
Sime Darby Plantation Berhad – SOU 33 Derawan
Sime Darby Plantation Berhad – SOU 32 Rajawali
Sime Darby Plantation Berhad – SOU 29 Giram
Sime Darby Plantation Berhad – SOU 28 Binuang
Sime Darby Plantation Berhad – SOU 6 Tennamaram
Boustead Plantation Berhad – Kilang Sawit Sungai Jernih
Boustead Plantation Berhad – Ladang Sungai Jernih
FELDA Global Ventures Plantation (M) Sdn. Bhd. – Gugusan Selancar
Rinwood Pelita (Mukah) Plantation Sdn. Bhd.
Sime Darby Plantation Berhad – SOU 30 Merotai
Sime Darby Plantation Berhad – SOU 5 Selaba
Sime Darby Plantation Berhad – SOU 5 Seri Intan
Federal Land Development Authority (FELDA) – Ijok
Federal Land Development Authority (FELDA) – Lasah
Jayamax Plantation Sdn. Bhd.
Sustainable Palm Oil Cluster (SPOC) – Machap
Sustainable Palm Oil Cluster (SPOC) – Serian
Sustainable Palm Oil Cluster (SPOC) – Sungai Rambai
Sustainable Palm Oil Cluster (SPOC) – Sungkai
United Malacca Berhad – Bukit Senorang Palm Oil Mill