PHOTOVOLTAIC MODULE CERTIFICATION SCHEME
Businesses involved in manufacturing, trading or importing photovoltaic (PV) modules can seek to ascertain the reliability and safety of their products through this Scheme. SIRIM QAS International provides this scheme to certify crystalline silicon terrestrial PV modules and thin-film terrestrial PV modules designed for application in terrestrial PV power generation systems.
- Assure customers of the reliability and safety of your products.
- Demonstrate that your products are compliant with national or international standards, so that purchases do not need to carry out further tests.
- Provide independent assurance that your products are manufactured under an effective system of testing, supervision and control.
- Give your products a competitive advantage against substandard products as well as protection from misrepresentation.
- Enhance your reputation and extend your market by using the SIRIM Product Certification Mark on your products as a marketing tool.
- We are accredited by the Department of Standards Malaysia (STANDARDS MALAYSIA) for the Product Certification Scheme in line with the requirement of Guide 65.
- We have been appointed by Malaysian regulatory agencies such as the Energy Commission, Fire and Rescue Department Malaysia and Road Transport Department to provide an independent assurance of products under their purview.
- Our highly experienced and professional auditors are competent in a wide range of sectors.
- Contract Review
- Document Evaluation
- Initial Audit
- Sample Selection & Testing
- Recommendation & Approval