Senior Consultant – Product Certification & Inspection
- Plan, manage and implement strategic sales and business development programme
- Development of new certification and inspection schemes to comply with international guidelines/standards and national/regional / international technical regulations.
- Responsible to lead, execute and supervise certification and inspection scheme team of his/her expertise.
- Responsible to supervise and lead a team of Business Development and lead tender for any inspection projects.
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Mechanical/Materials Engineering, with minimum 15 years’ experience in materials and failure analysis OR Registered as a Professional Engineers (Ir.) with Degree in Material/Mechanical Engineering with minimum of 15 years working experience in related field.
- Competency in API, CISWIP, ASME or any inspection competencies
Qualified candidates are invited to apply and submit a complete resume enclosing contact telephone number to Siti Munirah bt Baharin email@example.com