In response to Movement Control Order issued by the Government beginning 15 April – 12 May 2020, SIRIM QAS International will temporarily suspend our services, except for the following:
- Inspection and Sampling services at all Ports of Entry and designated warehouse.
- Approval and issuance of label for consignment of electrical & electronic and gas appliance products.
- Certificate of Approval (CoA) for imported iron and steel products.
- Issuance of Type Approval and Special Approval; Issuance of Self Labelling ID and Product Registration (SLP) and Issuance of Import Permit and Release Letter for Communications, Multimedia and Hybrid products.
- Issuance of SIRIM Label for existing Product Certification Licenses.
- Monitoring of long term test in SIRIM QAS’s Test Lab.
Reach us via Customer Service Hotline
During this trying time, we will continue supporting the public, clients and stakeholders and remain committed to deliver our services.