Drive Transparency in Sustainability Disclosures
About ESG Verification
A sustainability report details the economic, environmental and social impact of an organisation’s everyday activities. It allows companies to communicate their sustainability performance through the established triple bottom line concept of profit, people and planet.
SIRIM QAS can help you strengthen your internal reporting management system, reducing the risk in data reporting and concurrently increase data value. We provide assurance that reporting methods align with any reputable national guidelines and/or Global Reporting Initiatives (GRI) Standards, widely considered as the international standard to sustainability reporting.
A robust reporting process is integral to ensure the credibility of the end product presented to stakeholders. Our service allows you to identify rooms for improvement in your approach, and to effectively monitor and communicate performance on a continual basis. This drives greater transparency and accountability in your reporting.
Benefits of ESG Verification
- Determine strengths and weaknesses in your internal reporting management systems.
- Improve the reputation of your company and build brand image as a responsible corporate citizen.
- Strengthen your company’s vision and strategy on sustainability.
- Assure stakeholders that best reporting standards are maintained, enhancing the credibility of your report.
- Provide independent assurance that your reporting methods comply with reputable national guidelines and international standards.
- Encourage more effective engagement with internal and external stakeholders.
Why SIRIM QAS International?
- We have a large pool of experienced and professional auditors that are qualified internationally.
- The competency of our multi-disciplined auditors adds value and credibility to our certificates.
How to apply ESG Verification?
- Issuance of Quotation
- Documents Evaluation
- Interviews and Data Checking
- Issuance Findings
- Client Address Finding and Finalised CSR
- Report Approval by CSR Panel
- Issuance of External Party Assurance Statement