MS 2610:2015 – Muslim-Friendly Hospitality Services is Malaysia’s first standard intended for the tourism industry that caters to Muslim travel-savvy needs. The Muslim friendly hospitality services are Shariah guided requirement for tourism industry players in setting up an assurance system to preserve the integrity of products and services provided for Muslim travelers. Due to it’s universal nature, Islamic tourism can also be enjoyed by the non-muslims.
All requirements in this standard are generic and are intended to be applicable to all organisations and individuals managing tourism facilities, products and services covering;
- Accommodation Premises
- Tour Packages
- Tourist Guides
Objectives of Seminar
- Provide an overview of Muslim Friendly Hospitality Services Standard.
- Understand the concept & principles involved in Muslim Friendly Hospitality Services Certification.
- Have a better understanding of the key benefit of the certification.
Who Should Attend
- Hotel Managers
- Cruise Operators
- Travel Agencies
- Homestay / Resthouse Operators
- An Introduction of the Muslim-Friendly
- Sharing Session : Potential and advantages of Muslim-Friendly Hospitality Services by Islamic Tourism Centre (ITC)
- Requirement of the Standard MS 2610:2015.
26 February 2020 (Wednesday)
9.00am – 1.00pm
Shah Alam Convention Centre
RM 100 Per Participant (Limited to 3 persons per company)