Our Quality Policy
Our Quality Policy
"We are committed to satisfying our customers by providing credible, efficient and professional services."
It is our policy and commitment to ensure impartiality in the provision of our services. As such, we guarantee that commercial, financial or other pressures do not influence the delivery of our services and decision-making.
We safeguard the confidentiality of information obtained or created during the course of testing, inspection, certification and related services. We implement measures to ensure all personnel, including committee members, contractors, or individuals acting on our behalf, abide by these confidentiality requirements.
Our Quality Objectives
- To ensure that testing, inspection and certification services comply with the applicable Standards and Guides and any other requirements of accreditation bodies.
- To meet customer requirements.
- To maintain and enhance the competency of personnel through training.
- To inculcate understanding among employees that quality is everyone’s responsibility. Thus, requiring their total involvement and commitment.
- To ensure that all employees are familiar with the quality documentation and implement the policies and procedures in their work.
- To enhance overall services quality through continual improvement.
- To ensure impartially of services through periodic review of the controls in place.
No Gift Policy
SIRIM delivers its services with the highest standards of integrity underlying its vision of being a premier total solution provider in quality and technology in Malaysia. Therefore SIRIM employees SHALL NOT:
- Accept any personal gifts from external parties
- Give any personal gifts to external parties
This policy aims to prevent conflicts or conflicts of interest in any ongoing or potential business dealings with SIRIM and its subsidiaries. SIRIM employees are required to adopt a culture of integrity based on guidelines set by SIRIM.
INTEGRITY…We practice the highest standards of integrity