Ensure the Integrity of Your Architectural Hardware
About Ironmongery Testing
Safety in a premise starts with good quality architectural hardware. These refer to ironmongery – products made from metals like iron, steel, aluminum and brass – such as door handles, locks, closers, knobs and hinges. In recent years, we are also seeing the advent of electromechanical locks which provide added convenience and security.
SIRIM QAS can help manufacturers and suppliers enhance consumer confidence in their products. Our accredited laboratories are equipped with first-class facilities to conduct testing on all the di erent types of door hardware. These tests evaluate the functionality, quality, security and durability of these products based on international standards.
Benefits of Ironmongery Testing
- Demonstrate compliance to relevant standards and compliance with the authority’s requirements.
- Provide assurance and enhance confidence in your products’ quality, durability and security.
- Showcase that your products are manufactured under an effective testing, supervision and control system.
- Gain a competitive edge and differentiate your products in the market.
- Reduce rejections and product recalls, leading to cost e ciencies
Why SIRIM QAS International?
- We have accreditation by the Department of Standards Malaysia (STANDARDS MALAYSIA) for the Product Certification Scheme, conforming with Guide 17065.
- Malaysian regulatory agencies appoint us to provide independent assurance of products under their purview.
- Our highly experienced and professional auditors are competent in various sectors.
How to apply for Ironmongery Testing Service?
- Issuance of Quotation
- Submission of Test Item
- Product Testing
- Issuance of Test Report