No more hassle of sending your test samples to us. We'll bring our testing equipment to you instead.
About Mobile Consignment Testing Service
With your convenience in mind, we developed a new Mobile Consignment Testing Service (MCTS). At SIRIM QAS International, we continuously create new services and solutions to serve your needs better. The conventional testing process requires customers to send samples to our main testing laboratory in Shah Alam. With MCTS, we bring our testing equipment to your premises instead, so inspection and testing are done concurrently. This ensures that testing is done at the next available date to get your products certified quickly and efficiently.
Qualification for the Service
Preliminary requirements include the following:
- An applicant for the Batch Certification (consignment) for electrical products.
- The applicant’s warehouse or testing premises must be based in Klang Valley and surrounding areas.
- The applicant’s warehouse or testing premises must provide easy access for trolleys transported from the mobile test van to the testing area.
- The testing area should have a controlled or air-conditioned ambient temperature.
- The testing area should have at least two power sockets (240V 50Hz, 13A).
Benefits of Mobile Consignment Testing Service
- Certifies your product quickly and efficiently. By conducting the testing at your premises, we save your time and resources in transporting large electrical products. For instance, refrigerators, washing machines, dryers and more which is time-consuming and tedious, especially for high-value products.
- Avoid the risk of damage to your samples during the transportation and handling process for testing.
- Accelerates the joint testing process by arranging a convenient date and time to suit your technical specialist so they can oversee the testing.
- Receive your labels on the same day after completion of testing at your premises if all results comply with the consignment test requirements.
Why SIRIM QAS International?
- We are an internationally recognised conformity assessment body providing testing, inspection and certification services to both local and international customers.
- Accredited and recognised as the International Test House from the Department of Standards Malaysia (STANDARDS MALAYSIA) under the National Laboratory Accreditation Scheme (SAMM) of ISO/IEC 17025.
- Our test report carries both SAMM and ILAC MRA logo.
- Acceptance as the CB Testing Laboratory under the IECEE CB Scheme. This acceptance enables us to issue CB test reports and certificates which are accepted and recognised by participating National Certification Bodies (NCB) and CB Testing Laboratories (CBTL).