This page will sets out how SIRIM QAS International uses and protects any information that you give when using this website.
SIRIM QAS International is committed in ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website; you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
SIRIM QAS International may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should always check this page to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
- No personally identifiable information is gathered during the browsing of this website except for information given by you via e-mails. However, we may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys
- We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
Data Protection and Storage Security
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Leading technologies including encryption software is used to safeguard any data given to us and strict security standards are maintained to prevent unauthorized access.
To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data are secured and stored with appropriate security technologies.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
This website uses only “non-persistent cookies” or “per-session cookies” which serves technical purposes like switching the languages of the Website. These cookies do not permanently record data and they are not stored on your computer`s hard drive. Once you close your browser, the cookie is deleted.
Links to another Site
Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA)
Queries or Complaints