The ISO 17679, Tourism and related services – Wellness Spa – Service Requirements establishes the service requirements of a wellness spa, the main supporting processes and the quality of service to be provided to the clients. It can be used by all types and sizes of wellness spas regardless of whether it is part of another activity – for example, accommodation facilites, fitness centres and hospitals.
Internationally recognised ISO 17679 provides a systematic guideline to Wellness Spas on how to operate in order to deliver a quality service standard and quality services to the customers, which result in a high-level satisfactory. However, it does not apply to medical spas and thalassotherapy centres.
Objectives of Seminar
- To provide an overview of Wellness Spa Standards.
- Understand the concept & principles involved in the Wellness Spa Certification.
- To explain the key benefits of the scheme.
- Sharing experience on implementation of the Wellness Spa Certification.
Who Should Attend
- Spa Operators.
- Spa Associations Members.
- Spa Therapist.
- Spa Managers & Executives.
- The overview & The Beauty of Wellness Spa Certification.
- Professionalism in the Spa Industry.
- Licensing Criteria in Wellness Spa.
- Understanding Requirement on Wellness Spa Certification.
12 February 2020
9.00 am – 1.00 pm
SIRIM Shah Alam, Selangor