OUR QUALITY POLICY
“We are committed to satisfying our customers by providing credible, efficient and professional services.”
We are also committed to ensuring impartiality in the provision of our services. As such, we ensure that commercial, financial or other pressures do not influence the delivery of our services and decision making.
We are committed to safeguarding the confidentiality of information obtained or created during the course of our delivery of certification, inspection, testing and related services. We shall implement measures to ensure that all personnel including any committee members, contractors, or individuals acting on behalf of us abide by these confidentiality requirements.
OUR QUALITY OBJECTIVES
- To ensure certification, inspection and testing services provided comply with the applicable Standards and Guides and any other requirements of accreditation bodies.
- To meet customer requirements.
- To maintain and enhance competency of personnel through training.
- To inculcate understanding among employees that quality is everbody’s responsibility and require their total involvement and commitment.
- To ensure that all employees are familiar with the quality documentation and implement the policies and procedures in their work.
- To enhance overall services quality through continual improvement.
- To ensure impartially of services through periodic review of the controls in place.