PLANT, MACHINERY & UTILITIES
Rising demand for energy, water and other utilities is forcing businesses to invest in smarter ways to reduce costs and create new sources of revenue. Many of these ideas involve retrofitting existing infrastructure with new components or building new systems from scratch. Whatever the design, all these investments call for an exceptionally high degree of quality, safety and reliability.
To protect your investments, your organization must meet these demanding standards. Not only does this ensure that your organization remains compliant with regulatory requirements, but it also allows you to maximize your expected returns and minimize downtime. It will also help assure your clients of the quality and reliability of your engineering solutions, encouraging them to return as repeat customers.
SIRIM QAS International offers the following services for organizations in the Plant, Mechanical & Utilities sector:
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- ISO/TS 16949 Quality Management System for the Automotive Sector
- MS 1900 Quality Management System from Islamic Perspectives
- ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Management System
- ISO 50001 Energy Management System
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
- OHSAS 18001 Occupational, Health & Safety Management System
- MS 1722 Occupational, Safety & Health Management System
- IQNet Business Continuity Management
- The National Mark of Malaysian Brand
- ISO 55001 Asset Management System Certification
- ISO 37001 Anti-Bribery Management Systems