About Inspection Services
Certain clients may require inspections for their organisations to comply with the certification and contractual requirements. These may include checks following standards of international certification bodies, regulations, ad-hoc quality auditing and reviews, as well as import and export inspections. SIRIM QAS International can assist your organisation with various inspections.
- Ad-hoc quality/pre-shipment inspection
- Determination of conformity with specific requirements
- Issuance of Conformity/Quality Certificate
- Issuance of Conformity Certificate – Saudi Arabia
Benefits of Inspection Services
- Reduce inspection costs incurred by local manufacturers intending to export overseas.
- Take advantage of business opportunities by demonstrating compliance through ad-hoc quality/pre-shipment inspections.
Why SIRIM QAS International?
- We assure independent inspection following regulatory requirements of statutory bodies as well as compliance with contractual requirements.
- We offer the most competent and cost-effective third-party inspection services.
- We provide a localised one-stop service supported by comprehensive laboratories and testing facilities.
- We have a large pool of technically qualified and experienced professionals to serve your needs.