About Product Listing Scheme
We provide certification of products for compliance with an association, industry standards or acceptable customer specifications. This applies to products not manufactured against public documents such as Malaysian standards, regional standards and international standards. Acceptance into this scheme has to be approved by SIRIM QAS International’s Certification Panel.
Benefits of Product Listing Scheme
- Provide independent assurance that your products are manufactured under an effective system of testing, supervision and control.
- Result in improved production efficiency and reduced wastage and rejects.
- Demonstrate product compliance to association or industry standards.
- Provide assurances of safety and reliability to users of your products.
- Give the protection of your products against misrepresentation and competition from substandard products.
Why SIRIM QAS International?
- We are accredited by the Department of Standards Malaysia (STANDARDS MALAYSIA)and the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS).
- Our highly experienced and professional auditors are competent in a wide range of sectors.
How to apply for Product Listing Scheme?
- Submission of Questionnaire
- Issuance of Quotation
- Submission of Application
- Document Evaluation
- Factory Audit
- Sample Selection & Testing
- Recommendation & Approval