Ensure that your modules comply with international standards to success in the solar industry.
About Photovoltaic (PV) Module Scheme
Businesses involved in manufacturing, trading, or importing photovoltaic (PV) modules can test the reliability and safety of their products through this scheme. The scheme is to certify crystalline silicon and thin-film terrestrial PV modules designed for application in terrestrial PV power generation systems.
Benefits of Photovoltaic (PV) Module Scheme
- Assure customers of the reliability and safety of your products.
- Demonstrate that your products are compliant with national or international standards.
- Provide independent assurance that the manufacturing of products is under an effective system of testing, supervision and control.
- Give your products a competitive advantage against substandard products as well as protection from misrepresentation.
- Enhance your reputation and market access by using the SIRIM Product Certification Mark on your products as a marketing tool.
Why SIRIM QAS International?
- We have accreditation by the Department of Standards Malaysia (STANDARDS MALAYSIA) for the Product Certification Scheme conforming with Guide 17065.
- We are appointed by Malaysian regulatory agencies to provide independent assurance of products under their purview. The agencies include the Energy Commission, Fire and Rescue Department Malaysia and Road Transport Department.
- Our highly experienced and professional auditors are competent in a wide range of sectors.
How to apply for Photovoltaic (PV) Module Scheme?
- Contract Review
- Document Evaluation
- Initial Audit
- Sample Selection & Testing
- Recommendation & Approval