About Ready-Mixed Concrete Scheme
Local engineers, consultants, contractors and suppliers of ready-mixed concrete (RMC) are recommended to adopt the latest standard to ensure the quality of concrete. SIRIM QAS International can certify and inspect your concrete through the Ready-Mixed Concrete certification scheme.
Benefits of Ready-Mixed Concrete Scheme
- Elevate customers’ confidence in the quality and consistency of RMC used in your construction projects.
- Enhance the organisation’s productivity and quality in the construction industry value chain through the use of high-grade materials.
- Enhance your reputation and market access by using the SIRIM Product Certification Mark on your products as a marketing tool.
Why SIRIM QAS International?
- We have accreditation by the Department of Standards Malaysia (STANDARDS MALAYSIA)for the Product Certification Scheme against the ISO/IEC Guide 17065.
- Our highly experienced and professional personnel are competent in a wide range of sectors.
How to apply for Ready-Mixed Concrete Scheme?
- Evaluation of Document
- Workshop Audit and Sampling
- Recommendation and Approval Process
- Issuance of License