UN Marking promotes international acceptance of industrial packaging for Dangerous Goods.
About UN Marking Scheme
We provide UN Marking Scheme for industrial packaging intended for Dangerous Goods (DG) following the United Nations Recommendations on the Transport of Dangerous Goods (the Orange Book).
Benefits of UN Marking Scheme?
- Promotes international acceptance of industrial packaging for Dangerous Goods.
- Facilitates transportation and handling of Dangerous Goods for international exports.
- Enhances the quality and standardisation of Dangerous Goods packaging in international exports.
- Have your locally manufactured products automatically listed in the Senarai Bahan/Barang Buatan Tempatan (Treasury Listing) at no additional cost.
Why SIRIM QAS International?
- We have accreditation by the Department of Standards Malaysia (STANDARDS MALAYSIA)for the Product Certification Scheme conforming with Guide 17065.
- Our highly experienced and professional auditors are competent in a wide range of sectors.
How to apply for UN Marking Scheme?
- Submission of Questionnaire
- Issuance of Quotation
- Submission of Application
- Document Evaluation
- Factory Audit
- Sample Selection & Testing
- Recommendation & Approval