MS 1480 HAZARD ANALYSIS AND CRITICAL CONTROL POINT (HACCP) CERTIFICATION
Every business involved in the preparation, manufacturing, packaging and distribution of foodstuffs understands the importance of ensuring that food products are safe for human consumption. HACCP certification is an internationally recognized system that provides a comprehensive scientific approach for identifying, assessing and control of hazards in food businesses.
Online application for Management System Certification
Contact us if you wish to transfer your certification from another accredited certification body to SIRIM QAS International.
Click here for FAQs
- Control significant food hazards and improve the quality of your product through internal process management.
- Assure customers of the safety of your food product.
- Open the way to markets by meeting regulatory requirements.
- Gain competitive advantage over other non-certified organizations.
- We are appointed by the Ministry of Health Malaysia (MOH) as its subcontractor to provide auditing for MOH HACCP certification scheme.
- We are accredited by the Department of Standards Malaysia (STANDARDS MALAYSIA).
- Our highly experienced and professional auditors are competent in a wide range of sectors.
- We offer the option of combined HACCP, Quality and Food Safety certification schemes to minimize disruption to your organization.
- Submission of Questionnaire
- Issuance of Quotation
- Submission of Application
- Stage 1 Audit
- Stage 2 Audit
- Recommendation & Approval
- Issuance of Certificate
- Surveillance Audit/Recertification