ISO 18295 Customer Contact Centre Management System Certification
ISO 18925 specifies requirements and gives guidance for in-house contact centres and outsourced contact centres. It is intended to be used for any customer interaction with a Customer Contact Centre (CCC)
This standard can be applied by organisations both in-house (captive) and outsourced (third party operator) Customer Contact Centres of all sizes, across all sectors and all interaction channels, including inbound and outbound. It specifies performance metrics (KPIs) as and where required.
Contact us if you wish to transfer your certification from another accredited certification body to SIRIM QAS International.
- Create value for the customer, the client, the employee, and customer contact centres.
- Improving the efficiency of the service and the client or customer contact centres relationship.
- We are accredited by the Department of Standards Malaysia (STANDARDS MALAYSIA) and the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS).
- Our collaboration with the International Certification Network, IQNet and networking with foreign Certification Bodies and associated international certification organizations leads to worldwide market access.
- Our highly experienced and professional auditors are competent in a wide range of sectors.
- We offer the option of combined certification audits of two or more management systems (Quality, Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety) to minimize disruption to your organization.
- Submission of Questionnaire and Appendix
- Issuance of Quotation
- Submission of Application
- Stage 1 Audit
- Stage 2 Audit
- Recommendation & Approval
- Issuance of Certificate
- Surveillance Audit/Recertification