ISO 22000 FOOD SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM CERTIFICATION
The standard is applicable to all food manufacturers, primary and secondary processors, and in every organization that participate within the food supply chain. SIRIM QAS International has a pool of highly qualified and experienced auditors in the food sector
Online application for Management System Certification
Contact us if you wish to transfer your certification from another accredited certification body to SIRIM QAS International.
Click here for FAQs
- A common language, improving communication across the supply chain
- A systematic management protocol for prerequisite programs, with control focused on what is really necessary.
- Confidence to other stakeholders that an organization has the ability to identify and control food safety hazards.
- sufficient flexibility for specific customer requirements to be taken into account
- We are accredited by the Department of Standards Malaysia (STANDARDS MALAYSIA) and the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS).
- Our partnership with the international certification network (IQNet) leads to worldwide recognitions of the certificate issued by us.
- Our highly experienced and professional auditors are competent in a wide range of sectors.
- Submission of Questionnaire
- Issuance of Quotation
- Submission of Application
- Stage 1 Audit
- Stage 2 Audit
- Recommendation & Approval
- Issuance of Certificate
- Surveillance Audit/Recertification