ISO 37001 ANTI-BRIBERY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM CERTIFICATION
Bribery is one of the major risks faced by all types of organizations, regardless of their size or nature of business, whether in the private or public Sector. It often results in loss of customers’ confidence, negative image and subsequently may lead to the closure of organizations. ISO 37001 is designed to guide organization to prevent, detect, respond to bribery and to comply with laws, regulations, and other voluntarily commitments.
It provides the requirements and guidance for establishing, implementing, maintaining and improving an an anti-bribery management system. It is a generic standard, which can be applied by organizations of any size operating in any sector whether independently or integrated into, an overall management system.
Online application for Management System Certification
Contact us if you wish to transfer your certification from another accredited certification body to SIRIM QAS International.
Click here for FAQs
- Prevent, detect and respond to bribery towards better ethical business culture.
- Identify and manage bribery by establishing risk-based anti-bribery management systems.
- Improve organizational efficiency and effectiveness in managing risks associated with bribery.
- Increase awareness on bribery’s impacts to organization and highlights ability to detect fraud.
- Enhance an organization’s reputation and image by providing assurance of legal compliance.
- Demonstrate a benchmark of good practice in anti-bribery management systems.
- Promote an organization’s commitment to anti-bribery best practices.
- Provide confidence and trust to potential partners.
- We are accredited by the Department of Standards Malaysia (STANDARDS MALAYSIA) and the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS).
- Our collaboration with the International Certification Network, IQNet and networking with foreign Certification Bodies and associated international certification organizations leads to worldwide market access.
- Our highly experienced and professional auditors are competent in a wide range of sectors.
- We offer the option of combined certification audits of two or more management systems (Quality, Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety) to minimize disruption to your organization.
- Submission of Questionnaire and Appendix
- Issuance of Quotation
- Submission of Application
- Stage 1 Audit
- Stage 2 Audit
- Recommendation & Approval
- Issuance of Certificate
- Surveillance Audit/Recertification