ISO 55001 ASSET MANAGEMENT SYSTEM CERTIFICATION
ISO 55001 “Asset Management – Management Systems- Requirements is an international standard which specifies requirements for establishing implementing , maintaining and improving an organization’s asset management system. Although the standard is primarily intended for organizations where the management of physical assets is central to their business, it is equally applicable to organizations managing intangible assets.
It is for organizations that want to demonstrate good practice in assets management consistently to satisfy the needs and expectations of internal and external can be applied by organizations of any size operating in any sector.
SIRIM QAS International offers Asset Management System certification based on the ISO 55001 standard.
Online application for Management System Certification
Contact us if you wish to transfer your certification from another accredited certification body to SIRIM QAS International.
Click here for FAQs
- Improve organizational efficiency and effectiveness in managing risks associated with ownership of assets.
- Savings to the organization through optimization of asset life
- Enhanced assurance of health, safety, and environmental performance.
- Enhanced assurance of health ,safety in industrial sector environmental performance.
- Demonstrates systematic security supply chain management.
- Develop business cooperation along the supply chain.
- Demonstrate a benchmark of good practice in asset management across industrial sectors
- Our highly experienced and professional auditors are competent in a wide range of sectors.
- Submission of Questionnaire
- Issuance of Quotation
- Submission of Application
- Stage 1 Audit
- Stage 2 Audit
- Recommendation & Approval
- Issuance of Certificate
- Surveillance Audit / Recertification