IATF 16949 QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM REQUIREMENT FOR AUTOMOTIVE PRODUCTION AND RELEVANT SERVICE PARTS ORGANIZATIONS CERTIFICATION
To achieve high levels of quality in the automotive sector and gain acceptance as part of the global automotive supply chain, your business needs to be certified according to IATF 16949. This technical specification is based on ISO 9001:2015 with additional requirements specific to the automotive sector, and describes a quality management system accepted by leading automotive manufacturers around the world.
Online application for Management System Certification
Contact us if you wish to transfer your certification from another accredited certification body to SIRIM QAS International.
Click here for FAQs
- Develop a process oriented quality management system for continual process improvement, defect prevention and reduction of waste.
- Achieve high quality levels in the competitive automotive sector.
- Gain recognition and acceptance by major automotive manufacturers as a parts and components supplier.
- Become registered in the IATF global database, which is referred to by major automotive manufacturers.
- We are approved by the International Automotive Task Force (IATF) to offer this certification for the automotive sector.
- Recognition by the IATF means that our certificates will be accepted by IATF OEM members all over the world.
- We have a large pool of professional auditors with extensive experience in the automotive sector.
- Submission of Questionnaire and Appendix
- Issuance of Quotation
- Submission of Application
- Stage 1 Audit
- Stage 2 Audit
- Recommendation & Approval
- Issuance of Certificate
- Surveillance Audit/Recertification