MS 1900 Shariah-based Quality Management System Certification
If your organization seeks certification in a Quality Management System from Islamic perspectives, we can offer the MS 1900 certification, which specifies requirements for a Shariah compliant Quality Management System. The standard ensures that the appropriate universally accepted values are incorporated into the quality management processes of your organization, including halal aspects of delivering products and services.
Online application for Management System Certification
Contact us if you wish to transfer your certification from another accredited certification body to SIRIM QAS International.
Click here for FAQs
- Ensure that the universal values of justice, honesty, truthfulness, sincerity, timeliness and discipline are integrated into your quality management practices.
- Place greater emphasis on ethical standards in business processes.
- Receive independent assurance that your organization’s processes and practices are in accordance with Shariah principles.
- We are the first certification body in the world to offer MS 1900 certification.
- Our MS 1900 certification services are supervised by the Shariah Advisory Council (SAC) which is made up of eminent religious scholars thus ensuring credibility.
- Our highly experienced and professional auditors are competent in a wide range of sectors.
- Submission of Questionnaire
- Issuance of Quotation
- Submission of Application
- Stage 1 Audit
- Stage 2 Audit
- Recommendation & Approval
- Issuance of Certificate
- Surveillance Audit/Recertification