MS 2610:2015 Muslim Friendly Management System Certification
The MS 2610:2015 Muslim Friendly Hospitality is Malaysia’s first standard intended for the tourism industry, that caters to Muslim travel-savvy needs. This standard guides organisations in managing tourism facilities, products and services Despite the word ‘Islamic’ used in this term, it is important to note that Islamic tourism is not exclusive to Muslims. Due to its universal nature, Islamic tourism can also be enjoyed by the non-Muslims.
SIRIM QAS International offers this standard to hoteliers, travel and tour operators, tourist guides, cruises’ operator, tourism product owners and homestay operators..
Contact us if you wish to transfer your certification from another accredited certification body to SIRIM QAS International.
- Universally accepted service standard.
- Imposes credibility and helps increase organisation reputation as the standard is recognised worldwide.
- Increase in clientele and revenue.
- Faster, easier and better way to be certified.
- Competitive cost of certification.
- We are accredited by the Department of Standards Malaysia (STANDARDS MALAYSIA) and the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS).
- Our collaboration with the International Certification Network, IQNet and networking with foreign Certification Bodies and associated international certification organizations leads to worldwide market access.
- Our highly experienced and professional auditors are competent in a wide range of sectors.
- We offer the option of combined certification audits of two or more management systems (Quality, Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety) to minimize disruption to your organization.
- Submission of Questionnaire and Appendix
- Issuance of Quotation
- Submission of Application
- Stage 1 Audit
- Stage 2 Audit
- Recommendation & Approval
- Issuance of Certificate
- Surveillance Audit/Recertification