About Electromagnetic Compatibility Scheme
If you are involved in the manufacture, import or export of electrical and electronic products, you need to ensure that your products are safe and do not interfere with the normal operation of other equipment. We offer full compliance testing to Generic Emission Standards and Generic Immunity Standards, and we can also assist you with research and development work and pre-compliance testing.
What are the benefits of Electromagnetic Compatibility Scheme ?
- Increase acceptance of your electronic and electrical products within important international markets such as the European Community (EU), the United States of America, Canada, Japan, Australia and Korea.
- Demonstrate independent third-party assurance that your product complies with Electromagnetic Compatibility requirements, thus facilitating customer acceptance.
- Provide independent assurance that testing was done to the accepted specification, test method and test environment.
Why SIRIM QAS International ?
- Our laboratories are accredited to ISO/IEC 17025 by the Department of Standards Malaysia (STANDARDS MALAYSIA) against the National Laboratory Accreditation Scheme (SAMM).
- The validity of our test data is recognized by the Energy Commission, Department of Environment, Department of Health and other government departments.
- Our EMC facilities have been listed as an approved test site by the United States Federal Communications Commission (FCC).
- Our highly experienced and professional auditors are competent in a wide range of sectors.
How to apply Electromagnetic Compatibility Scheme ?
- Submission of Test Items
- Product Testing
- Issuance of Test Report