IECEE CB SCHEME
Manufacturers of electrical and electronic products who wish to break into new export markets can participate in the IEC system for Conformity Testing & Certification of Electrotechnical Equipment & Components (IECEE) Certification Body (CB) Scheme in order to overcome trade barriers caused by different certification criteria in different countries.
- Overcome technical barriers to trade caused by certification criteria.
- Make use of the CB Test Report and Certificate to obtain national approvals in IECEE member countries through their participating national certification bodies.
- Avoid the costs and delays of multiple testing and approval.
- Assure your customers of the consistent level of safety of your electrical equipment.
- We are accredited by the Department of Standards Malaysia (STANDARDS MALAYSIA) for the Product Certification Scheme against the ISO/IEC Guide 17065, while our laboratories are accredited to ISO/IEC 17025 by STANDARDS MALAYSIA.
- We are accepted as the Issuing and Recognizing National Certification Body (NCB) and CB Testing Laboratories (CBTL), which enables us to issue CB Test Reports and CB Test Certificates.
- Our highly experienced and professional auditors are competent in a wide range of sectors
- Submission of Application
- Issuance of Quotation
- Payment of Fees and Submission of Samples
- Conduct Testing
- Issuance of CB Test Reports
- Issuance of CB Test Certificates