MODULAR COORDINATION VERIFICATION SCHEME
Industrialized Building System (IBS) is a construction process that utilizes prefabricated components and on-site installation to improve productivity. If you wish to adopt IBS techniques to streamline building construction, your IBS activities will have to be executed based on Modular Coordination to standardize measurement in buildings.
- Facilitate cooperation between your building designers, manufacturers and contractors.
- Enable your buildings to be designed with standard components.
- Gain the benefits of an optimized number of standard sizes of building components.
- Encourage greater interchange ability of components in your buildings.
- Simplify your site operations through rationalized setting out, positioning and assembly of building components.
- Coordinate installation of equipment, storage units and other fitted furniture with the assurance that the dimensions match your buildings.
- We are accredited by the Department of Standards Malaysia (STANDARDS MALAYSIA) for the Product Certification Scheme against the ISO/IEC Guide 17065.
- We have been appointed by the Construction Industry Development Board Malaysia (CIDB), to provide verification services to the Modular Coordination Verification Scheme in compliance with the MS 1064 – Guide to Modular Coordination in Building Series.
- Our highly experienced and professional auditors are competent in a wide range of sectors.
- Submission of Application
- Document Evaluation
- Factory Audit
- Report Preparation
- Sampling & Testing
- Recommendation & Approval