PRODUCT LISTING SCHEME
If your products are not manufactured against the public documents such as the Malaysian Standards, Regional Standards, International standards, you may wish to certify the product as complying with the association or industry standards or acceptable customer specifications. Acceptance into this scheme has to be approved by SIRIM QAS International’s Certification Panel.
- Provide independent assurance that your products are manufactured under an effective system of testing, supervision and control which should result in improved production efficiency and reduced wastage and rejects.
- Demonstrate product compliance to association or industry standards, eliminating the need for further testing by purchasers or consumers.
- Provide assurances of safety and reliability to users of your products.
- Give your products protection against misrepresentation and competition from substandard products.
- We are accredited by the Department of Standards Malaysia (STANDARDS MALAYSIA) and the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS).
- Our highly experienced and professional auditors are competent in a wide range of sectors.
- Submission of Questionnaire
- Issuance of Quotation
- Submission of Application
- Document Evaluation
- Factory Audit
- Sample Selection & Testing
- Recommendation & Approval