About UN Marking Scheme
We are able to provide certification for your industrial packaging intended for Dangerous Goods (DG) according to the United Nations Recommendations on the Transport of Dangerous Goods (the Orange Book).
What are the benefits of UN Marking Scheme ?
- Promotes international acceptance of industrial packaging for Dangerous Goods.
- Facilitates transportation and handling of Dangerous Goods for international exports.
- Enhances the quality and standardisation of Dangerous Goods packaging in international exports.
- Have your locally manufactured products automatically listed in the Senarai Bahan/Barang Buatan Tempatan (Treasury Listing) at no additional cost.
Why SIRIM QAS International ?
- We are accredited by the Department of Standards Malaysia (STANDARDS MALAYSIA) for the Product Certification Scheme against the ISO/IEC Guide 17065 General Requirements for Bodies Operating Product Certification Systems.
- Our highly experienced and professional auditors are competent in a wide range of packaging type.
How to apply UN Marking Scheme?
- Submission of Questionnaire
- Issuance of Quotation
- Submission of Application
- Document Evaluation
- Factory Audit
- Sample Selection & Testing
- Recommendation & Approval