ISO 21001 MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS FOR EDUCATIONAL ORGANISATIONS
ISO 21001 Management System for Educational Organisations is a specific requirement for an organisation that needs to demonstrate its ability to support the acquisition and development of competence through teaching, learning or research. It also aims to enhance the satisfaction of learners, other beneficiaries and staff through the effective application of its EOMS, including processes for improvement of the system and assurance of conformity to the requirements of learners and other beneficiaries
This standard can be applied to organisations which core business is not education such as professional training departments.
Contact us if you wish to transfer your certification from another accredited certification body to SIRIM QAS International.
- Industry best practice, Quality of education is systematically improved.
- Increased customer satisfaction. The transparency of learning services is established.
- Demonstrate commitment to quality: The need of the trainees to acquire a central role in the evaluation of services.
- Sales and marketing advantages: The competitive ability of services increases.
- We are accredited by the Department of Standards Malaysia (STANDARDS MALAYSIA) and the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS).
- Our collaboration with the International Certification Network, IQNet and networking with foreign Certification Bodies and associated international certification organizations leads to worldwide market access.
- Our highly experienced and professional auditors are competent in a wide range of sectors.
- We offer the option of combined certification audits of two or more management systems (Quality, Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety) to minimize disruption to your organization.
- Submission of Questionnaire and Appendix
- Issuance of Quotation
- Submission of Application
- Stage 1 Audit
- Stage 2 Audit
- Recommendation & Approval
- Issuance of Certificate
- Surveillance Audit/Recertification